Income Tax Forms in Excel Format - Fill before Print
Download Income Tax form, which you can Fill before Print.
|Form No. / Link||Description
|10BA||Declaration to be filed by the assessee claiming deduction under section 80GG
|10DB||Form for evidence of payment of securities transaction tax on transactions entered in a recognised stock exchange
|10DC||Form for evidence of payment of securities transaction tax on transactions of sale of unit of equity oriented fund to the Mutual Fund
|10E||Form for evidence of payment of securities transaction tax on transactions of sale of units of equity oriented fund to the Mutual Fund
|15G||Declaration under sub-sections (1) and (1A) of section 197A of the Income-tax Act, 1961, to be made by an individual or a person (not being a company or a firm) claiming certain receipts without deduction of tax (Revised as per Notification dated 19.02.2013).
|15H||Declaration under sub-section (1C) of section 197A of the Income-tax Act, 1961, to be made by an individual who is of the age of sixty-five years or more claiming certain receipts without deduction of tax (Revised as per Notification dated 19.02.2013).
|15I||Declaration for non-deduction of tax at source to be furnished to contractor under the second proviso to clause (i) of sub-section (3) of section 194C by sub-contractor not owning more than two heavy goods carriages/trucks
|15J||Particulars to be furnished by the Contractor under the third proviso to clause (i) of sub-section (3) of section 194C
|30||Claim for refund of tax|
About forms compiled by Finotax.com :
- The forms can be downloaded for free by users of this site for their personal use. The forms are not available for publishing on any web site / blog.
- The forms compiled in Excel format are protected by password to prevent accidental deletion of inbuilt formulas and to check their unauthorized publication. The password of the forms will not be shared with any person.
- Report of any errors / omissions in forms will be promptly attended to. Other requests will be entertained on merits.
- The forms are amended on an ongoing basis to
It is, therefore, advisable to download the forms afresh from this site whenever you wish to use them.
- Remove errors / omissions noticed by us / advised by the users of forms.
- Incorporate changes made in the forms by the form issuing departments / agencies.
- Make the form more user friendly.
Due diligence is exercised in compiling the forms. However, inadvertent errors / omissions are not ruled out. This site makes no claim that the forms made available for download are correct and / or up-to-date. Please download and use the form(s) at your own risk and responsibility. This site will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused / arising to any person or persons or any body whosoever by using the form downloaded from this site.