ITR Forms in Excel format with formulas for AY 2013-14 (FY 2012-13)
Salient features of ITR forms with Excel formulas compiled by Finotax:
- These forms are for physical filing of Income Tax Returns in paper form. However, you may use these forms as an aid for e-filing of your return.
- Each ITR form is available in an Excel file containing:
- Excel worksheet for ITR form with formulas.
- Excel Worksheet for Acknowledgement form in look alike ITR-V / Acknowledgement form with formulas for Auto Compile.
- Annexure for Schedules IT, TDS1 and TDS in Excel format (to be used if the rows provided in the form are found insufficient).
- The forms have formats similar to the PDF format forms issued by Income Tax Department.
- All ITR forms are compiled on a single worksheet for ease of filling and printing.
- The forms require minimum data / information input by you.
- The formulas in the form will automatically calculate / compute your Income Tax Liability as per your Status and Age (Auto calculated from your Date of Birth).
- By using these forms, your return will be compiled accurately within minutes without any cutting / overwriting.
- Applicable Check Box selections (viz. Sex, Category, Yes / No choices etc.) can be ticked by a click of the mouse.
- Only cells / fields required to be used for entering data / information can be selected by the user to avoid any accidental deleting of format / contents of the cells.
Please Click Here for 'Tips for prompt and efficient compilation of your tax return by using ITR forms compiled by Finotax'.
Get ITR Forms with Excel Formulas for A Y 2013-14 ( FY 2012-13 ) for Filing of Return in Paper form
|Description||Download the Form
|ITR 2 Form set (ITR-2 + ITR-V + Annexures)||Download
|ITR 3 Form set (ITR-3 + ITR-V + Annexures)||Download
|ITR 4 Form set (ITR-4 + ITR-V + Annexures)||Download
|ITR 5 Form set (ITR-5 + ITR-V + Annexures)||Download
|ITR 7 Form set (ITR-7 + Acknowledgement form)||Download
|ITR V Acknowledgement form||Download|
About forms compiled by Finotax.com :
- The forms can be downloaded for free by users of this site for their personal use. The forms are not available for publishing on any web site / blog.
- The forms compiled in Excel format are protected by password to prevent accidental deletion of inbuilt formulas and to check their unauthorized publication. The password of the forms will not be shared with any person.
- Report of any errors / omissions in forms will be promptly attended to. Other requests will be entertained on merits.
- The forms are amended on an ongoing basis to
It is, therefore, advisable to download the forms afresh from this site whenever you wish to use them.
- Remove errors / omissions noticed by us / advised by the users of forms.
- Incorporate changes made in the forms by the form issuing departments / agencies.
- Make the form more user friendly.
Due diligence is exercised in compiling the forms. However, inadvertent errors / omissions are not ruled out. This site makes no claim that the forms made available for download are correct and / or up-to-date. Please download and use the form(s) at your own risk and responsibility. This site will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused / arising to any person or persons or any body whosoever by using the form downloaded from this site.