G.S.R.* ..(E). - In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1) and (2) of section 114 of the Finance Act, 2013 (17 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules regarding the form and manner of declaration, form and manner of acknowledgement of declaration, manner of payment of tax dues and form and manner of issuing acknowledgement of discharge of tax dues under the Service Tax Voluntary Compliance Encouragement Scheme,2013,namely:-
(2) They shall come into force on the date of its publication in the Gazette of India.
(1) In these rules, unless the context otherwise requires, -
(b) "Form" means the Forms annexed to these rules.
(c) "Scheme" means the Service Tax Voluntary Compliance Encouragement Scheme, 2013 as specified in the Act;
(2) Words and expressions used but not defined in these rules but defined in the Scheme shall have the meanings respectively assigned to them in the Scheme.
Any person, who wishes to make a declaration under the Scheme, shall, if not already registered, take registration under rule 4 of the Service Tax Rules, 1994.
The declaration under sub-section (1) of section 107 of the Act, in respect of tax dues under the Scheme shall be made in Form VCES -1 (Download VCES forms in Excel format).
The designated authority on receipt of declaration shall issue an acknowledgement thereof, in Form VCES -2 (Download VCES forms in Excel format), within a period of seven working days from the date of receipt of the declaration.
(1) The tax dues payable under the Scheme along with interest, if any, under section 107 of the Act shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government in the manner prescribed for the payment of service tax under the Service Tax Rules, 1994.
(2) The CENVAT credit shall not be utilised for payment of tax dues under the Scheme.
(1) The designated authority shall issue an acknowledgement of discharge under sub-section (7) of section 107 of the Act, in Form VCES - 3 (Download VCES forms in Excel format).
(2) The acknowledgement of discharge shall be issued within a period of seven working days from the date of furnishing of details of payment of tax dues in full along with interest, if any, by the declarant.
* GSR means General Statutory Rules
General Statutory Orders, By laws etc. of general character issued by the Ministries of the Govt. of India (other than the Ministry of Defence) and by Central Authoritative (other than the Administration of Union Territories) are published in Gazette of India under the head GSR.
|Income Tax Slabs AY 2016-17||Income Tax Calculator AY 2016-17|
|Advance Tax Calculator||Indexed Cost & LTCG Calculator|
|Intt. u/s 234 Calculator||ITR Form no. & Mode of Filing|
|TDS Rates AY 2017-18||TDS Calculator AY 2017-18|
|Allowable Deductions||Incomes Exempt from tax|
|Maximize Tax Savings||Challan 280 in Excel|
|TDS Form 16 in Excel||PPF Calculators|
|Sukanya Samriddhi Calculator||Fillable forms in Excel/Word/PDF|
|Small Savings Calculator||View 26 AS|
|Fillable PAN TAN forms||Fillable VAT forms|
|Fillable Post Office forms||Fillable RTO forms|
|Ramayana Prashnavali||Taxability of Allowances|